We are a dental practice devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using conservative, state-of-the-art procedures that will result in beautiful, long lasting smiles!
The Nippon Dental University School of Life Dentistry at Niigata
Hiroo Dental Clinic
Director of Shinbahi 4-chome Dental Clinic
Director of Hibiya Dental Clinic Forest
Deputy Director of Miura Dental Office
Director of YO DENTAL OFFICE HIROO
- The Japanese Academy of Clinical Periodontology,
- The Japanese Society of Periodontology
- The Acvademy of Clinical Dentistry
- Japanese Society for Advanced Implant Medicine : AIM
- Japanese Society of Oral Implantology
- Japan Endodontic Association,
- Aoyama Dental Academy (Good Line)
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Academy of Periodontology
- 1998 Fujimoto Occlusion & Prosthodontic Postgraduate Course
- 1999 Wakabayashi Institute of Periodontal Course
- 2003 Toyo Eiwa Jogakuin School Dentist
- 2003 SJCD Advanced Course
- 2003 Nobel Biocare USA Advanced Implant Course, LA
- 2003 SJCD Esthetic Implant Restorative Treatment Course
- 2005 The 21st International Congress on Ceramics, Sandiego
- 2005 Prof.Marumo Institute
- 2006 University of Pennsylvania Periodontal Program
- 2006 Micro Surgery Advanced Course
- 2007 Endodontic Top Project Course
- 2008 Prof.Amsterdam Penn Perio Study Club
- 2009 Prof.Okamoto Postgraduate Course of Periodontics
- 2009 Astratech Dental special program, Sweden
- 2009 Department of Periodontology, University of Gothenburg, Postgraduate Program, Sweden
- 2009 Eoroperio6 Sweden
- 2009 School of Dentistry of University of Southern California, Postgraduate Program, USA
- 2010 School of Dentistry of New York University, Postgraduate Program, USA
- 2010 School of Dentistry of University of Southern California, Program Ambassador
- 2010 School of Dentistry of University of Southern California, Official Alliance Dentist
A standard of excellence in personalized dental care enables us to provide the quality dental services our patients deserve. We provide comprehensive treatment planning and use restorative and cosmetic dentistry to achieve your optimal dental health. Should a dental emergency occur, we make every effort to see and care for you as soon as possible.
Education & Prevention
As a practice, we are true believers that preventative care and education are the keys to optimal dental health. We strive to provide “dental health care” vs. “disease care”. That’s why we focus on thorough exams ? checking the overall health of your teeth and gums, performing oral cancer exams, and taking x-rays when necessary. We also know that routine cleanings, flossing, sealants, and fluoride are all helpful in preventing dental disease. Not only are we focused on the beauty of your smile, we’re also concerned about your health. A review of your medical history can help us stay informed of your overall health, any new medications, and any illnesses that may impact your dental health.
Training & Expertise
As your dental health professionals, we want you to be confident knowing that we are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians. We pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
A Positive Experience
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients may feel about their dental visits, and how we can make a difference in providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We thank you for allowing us to take care of your dental needs and look forward to serving you.
Make an appointment today…..we’ll give you a reason to smile!
We are able to provide the following dental services
Tooth decay treatment
Root canal treatment
Dental treatment for pregnant women
Treatment of temporomandibular joint disorder
Treatment for lines around the mouth
Dentistry is the art and science of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of conditions, diseases, and disorders of the oral cavity, the maxillofacial region, and its associated structures as it relates to human beings. A dentist is qualified to practice dentistry.
Whether your dental needs are a complete exam and cleaning, a full-mouth restoration, or anything in between, we promise to provide you with exceptional care as we enhance the natural beauty of your smile. Your smile is our first priority, and we’ll give you something to smile about.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact us today. We look forward to providing you with the personal care you deserve.